Train Triangles | You, IRCTC & Paytm
This century has been an awakening, of sorts. Lead by digital innovations, rapid urbanizations and shrinking societal gaps, India now sees one-click solutions.
Especially true for travel woes, where our earlier generation had to stand in hour-long queues and yet return home without a ticket in their hands. Father remained separated from his family as he didn’t get the tickets to go home on Diwali. Agents and black-ticketing launderers prospered, but, this problem is now conquered.
With the introduction of Paytm, a digital wallet and payment system, we now have everything just a click-away. We must have all used Paytm by now to either pay for Uber, or book a movie ticket, or pay utility bills. The newest feature is the possibility of booking travel tickets on Paytm. Flight, train or bus!
In this article, I will speak about “Five things on Booking Train Tickets with Paytm” and how easy I found it.
- Book train tickets in under a minute – One thing you may need is a valid IRCTC account and a valid Paytm account with enough wallet balance, especially if you are booking tatkal tickets. Paytm has successfully linked its UI with IRCTC that allowed me to search for my train, select the train and book it using my wallet.
- Instant refunds for cancellations – In case of failed booking, you can book another trip immediately. The refund due to the failed booking will be credited back to your wallet in less than 15 minutes. In case of cancellation, your refund is credited back to the account in 7-10 days.
- Zero service charges – To ensure transparency and accountability, Payment does not levy any charges and you can enjoy Zero Payment Gateway Charges and Zero Service Charges on the train ticket booking.
- 24×7 Support – For any assistance regarding train ticket booking or cancellation, you can reach out to Paytm customer care executives on their 24/7 helpline number 9555395553
- I think that this is a nice feature because I now have one website less to manage. In today’s world of multiple log-ins and passwords, a single-currency wallet and a common place to manage all my travel definitely sounds lucrative. I am loving this relationship that’s forming in our Indian eco-system: Our travel wishes, IRCTC and Paytm.
Now, let’s book our next travel and go to the Himalayas. #Paytmkaro
For more information please visit – here!