Five Twists For Your Diwali Look
Whether you have decided on what to wear this festive season or not, here are five amazing inspirations that will twist your look for the better
- Wear the Bindi – There’s nothing more traditional than wearing a bindi. Match your bindi to your outfit for a perfect homely look and to make it a little bolder choose a bindi bigger in size.
- Bright and Beautiful – Paint your look with a pop of colours. Let the color talk your style. Pink for pretty, yellow for intelligent and blue for emotional; if nothing works go for red.
- Chaand Baalis – Give a chic and sophisticated twist to a simple outfit by going big on jewelry. Choose one with either a lot of colors or one that is oxidized.
- Kanjeevaram – Go old school and mix match a shiny blouse from your mom’s wardrobe for a gorgeous traditional look.
- Print – Ditch your plain saari for beautiful prints. Team up with a plain blouse to enhance the whole look.
All these tips have been inspired from celebrities like Sarah Jane Dias, Rajshri Deshpande and Amrit Maghera.